Monday, November 5, 2012

Drew McLaughlin - Tampa Bay Business Journal:

evlampiyacyxybyw.blogspot.com
What accomplishment are you mostproued of? My marriage, my kids' my CPA, and serving as a Division 1 collegr football captain. I was a three-year startere and was selected as firstteam all-conference (Westerj Athletic Conference) and first team academi c All-American. How do you contribute to the community? I serve on the finance committee of and the advisorg boardof (FCA). How will your generation changeryour industry? Within the next 10 there will be one or two new investment products that changed how portfolios are constructed, similadr to the use today of ETF (exchange-tradeds funds). What's your favorite thing about St. Louis St.
Louis feels like both a big city and asmalll town. What's the one tech gadget you couldn'gt live without? Close tie betweeh my Blackberry and my video monito inmy children's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment